Sunday, March 18, 2012

The name of the blog is Patty and Goldie's day off.  Goldie is my Pekinegse.   I have had her since she was a puppy.  I consider her my baby and she literally is my constant companion.  She loves to get dressed in clothes I buy her.  She won't leave home without a nice outfit.  She also does not go to get "groomed", no, she goes to the "beauty shop".  She gets a mani and pedi but it doesn't last to long for some reason.  Now after the beauty shop.   We always do something kinda bad we both love Chick fil A.  She gets a four piece nugget and she always has to go and greet the people at the drive through window.  After that it is nap time.   She is just so cute.  I watch a Spanish novela because I am just a sucker for William Levy.  (if you don't know who he is look him up on the net.  He is really hot alongwith Dr. Drew.}

No comments: