Thursday, February 7, 2013

Kimber's challenge. Letter E


Today, I have Essie's Eternal Optimist.   Five weeks straight now with the brand name and polish name starting with the same letter.  I  wasn't able to take these outside and I think my husband messed with the camera settings and I did not check.  I should have because my computer is on the shop and I have had to use his and he is accusing me of messing with it.  I did nothing but crop and save pics.  Oh we'll.  I absolutely hate the name of this polish because I really hate the eternal optimist.  My mother is one and she drives me crazy and I sure as hell don't need a dose of crazy in my life.  We all know one of these people the kind you want to smack in the face and tell them to open the eyes , take off the rose colored glasses and see what is really happening.  I would venture to say that if you know no one like this you might be the eternal optimist but don't worry the EO lives in denial.  I am not trying to put anyone down.  This is really supposed to be funny because in reality the EO has a pretty good life.  No problems that they see.  I am the total cynic.  Constantly challenging.  Evaluating.  Predicting but I know no other way right now.  I am trying to get at least to that half way point.  I need about 30% more to get there.  So , do you think you might be a cynic?  Whatever you may be there is one thing for sure we are all here for one common thing.  Our LOVE of nail polish so that makes us all sisters cynics or eternal optimists.



eternal5


eternal4

eternal5

19 comments:

Unknown said...

Love this!

A Mani Maniac said...

Soft colors - very pretty. I like the stamping.

A Mani Maniac said...

Hmmm...the thumbnails on your page are all from the letter B posts. Not really knowledgeable about inlinkz, but maybe the wrong code?

Lisa Chakan said...

LOLOL re: "dose of crazy". Yeah, I hear ya, honey. We sure don't need any more of that in our lives.

This is lovely! Great job, Patty!!!1

:)

Lisa

Sarah said...

I love this color!! Your mani is so cute :)

Glittery Fingers & Sparkling Toes said...

Love your mani, very cute! And I'm the cynic married to the EO...thanks for the laugh, and letting me know I'm not the only one, lol.

Cristina - PeeBeforePolish said...

I'm cynic me too. Maybe because my life has never been easy, even when I was a child. :(
Anyway. You did a super cute many, I love the stamping design! :)

Jenni said...

I'm a cynic/pessimist and I get annoyed with EOs too....and your right they live happier lives, we are the ones suffering, self induced...I try to hide it so I don't spread it around, not that you are... but I totally know what you mean about EOs. LOL!!! Nice post, and I think pink is an appropriate color for EO.

RiaG Beauty Blog said...

So pretty and I love the stampings!

I think I might be an eternal optimist and my husband is definitely a cynic and quite pessimistic sometimes. I guess we keep each other balanced LOL

Simona @lightyournails said...

Sometimes people tell me I'm a pessimist, but I always answer I'm a realistic. And I am sure of that. I am not optimistic, I am not pessimist either. I think I see things as they are, period.
Anyway, we definitely are polish sisters here and I love your stamping!

A Polished Prance said...

Very sweet mani :)

Unknown said...

cute mani!

Unknown said...

Adorable!

Nailista said...

Right on time for Valentine's Day! Such a sweet mani :)

Unknown said...

Thank you for all your comments. I just felt compelled to write that post in that way. I hope it gave you a little chuckle. That is the greatest thing about blogging to me when you make someone laugh.

Patty

Anonymous said...

This is so pretty and very appropriate for Valentines Day :)

Unknown said...

Love the color combo and nail art!

Unknown said...

Totally funny - made me giggle :) Great job!

ALY said...

I love the hearts! This is a really nice sophisticated alternative for Valentine's Day!