Saturday, April 19, 2014

Updated Hall Pass From February

I was trying to update this but had to go through live writer and it forces me to put it in on this date. I realized that the hall passes had more pictures and my poor Sebastian only one picture not fair so here are some more.  He is just so cute.  Yes, if you read the post before this I am in major back pain and all I can do is fantasize so I do spend time just looking.   
 
You might notice Hall Pass of the Month.  I think everyone knows what a hall pass is.  My husband woke up the other day and said he was dreaming that you were leaving me for one of your old boyfriends.  I just laughed and thought to myself been there done that so I thought of my hall passes and told him the only person I would have a fun afternoon with is one my hall passes.  I am very serious.  I live in Houston and I don't even see attractive men.  All the time I spend at doctors offices and hospitals and here and there and nothing.  So, I thought it would be cute to have a hall pass of the month.  I'll pick the first one and you all will pick the rest.
So, most of you probably don't know Sebastian Ruili.  He has been on my list for eight long years.  He is a Spanish novella star currently starring in Lo Que La Vida Me Robo as Alejandro Almonte.  This  show is more popular than any American show right now.  It so good.  I only can dream that mine will come close. He is currently single and 35 years old.  Good age.  There is just something about him. 
 
Alejandro 1
Have to have the chest shot
 
Alejandro13
In one of his first telenovelas called Pasion.  If you like telenovelas and haven’t seen this one you gotta see it.
 
Alejandro22


I love when he looks a little nerdy.
 
Enjoy,
Ciao,
Patty









No comments: