Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Brazilian Collection: My Picks

Hello Ladies,
Sorry it has been a while.  I’ve been spending a lot of time at the doctor and finally found out I have two herniated disks.  I am going in for steroids shots but know they won’t work more than a month so I am looking at back surgery.  Due to the great strides in medicine the surgery will probably on an out patient basis and recovery time will be quick.  I am not too worried about that I just want the whole thing fixed. 
So, when I first started blogging I was buying the whole line of nail polishes just to keep up with other bloggers who had the whole line of polish. There was one big difference.  I was paying for mine and they were not.  So, I decided I was just going to buy the polishes of a line that I liked.  So, I haven’t done a post like this in a long time so, it did feel good to just put these polishes on and see how pretty they are.  My friends tell me you mean you take it off right after you have done them.  I am like yeah.  I know I am going to wear it again it is better than some of the polishes that are just gorgeous but because they are not part of a collection I have not even swatched them.  It’s just like going to the clothing store and trying a dress and then not wearing it out of the store.  You take it off pay for it and hang it in the closet till you wear it.  This is the same thing.  So here are my picks from the OPI Brazilian Collection.
I did end up buying half the line and I did go ahead and buy the mini sandies.  I bought these on Beyond Polish I got a really good deal on them.  They sell other brands of polish and their shipping isn’t outrageous which will always make me leave a website when if you buy one bottle it is the same as five.  I hate that.


DSCF2769

DSCF2772
Don’t Bossa Nova Me Around.  I  love this polish.   It is opaque with a pink undertone.

DSCF2791

DSCF2792
This is Taupe-less Beach.   I know it looks a lot like Bossa Nova but they are definitely different.  This one definitely has brown undertones.  It really is nice and would look good on any skin tone.

DSCF2781


DSCF2782
I Sao Paulo Over There is definitely a taupe.  It is like the new and improved Don’t Mess With Jacques.

DSCF2784

DSCF2786
I also bought Kiss Me I Am Brazilian.  I bought it mainly because I love corals.


DSCF2795

I had to get AmazON---AmazOFF it is a beautiful teal.  Anyone who doesn’t love this color has to be colorblind.
DSCF2796


I also bought Next Stop…Bikini Zone.  It is a metallic taupe.   I really don’t think this picture does not do it justice it is much prettier and the formula is great for a metallic.  I might have a dupe for it but I will need to check and report later.
DSCF2800


DSCF2802

So, those are my pics.  I did not get the red or oranges because I just have so many and I wasn’t crazy about the brown one.  So, this is the first part of my picks.  My next post will be on the sand polishes from the Brazil Collection.

Ciao,
Patty
BTW: Vote on the Hall Pass

No comments: