Thursday, April 4, 2013

Kimber's A-Z Challenge Letter M

Today's letter is M.  M stands for Mushroom by Model's Own.  I got this polish from Ninja Polish and love the color.  It is pretty neutral.  The formula is so smooth.  It only took two coats and top coat. I love that.  Being old school.  Some I still have some problems with three coats of polish and I am much more comfortable with the two coaters. The color is so pretty it is like a a purple grey and looks so pretty.

Mushroom also stands for a great fungus.  I absolutely love mushrooms and have some funny stories about mushrooms but we will just leave it at the fact that I love mushrooms and I really love this polish.


 


 


 
 
 
Ciao,
Patty
 


15 comments:

Unknown said...

Love this color, very pretty!

M. Fourey said...

Pretty! But is it just me or this looks slightly purple?

Essie Rae said...

Pretty! It reminds me of Zoya Caitlin!

Jenni said...

I would have never guessed a grey purple would be called mushroom! It is a nice color!

Simona @lightyournails said...

Dusty purple! That's gorgeous!

Glittery Fingers & Sparkling Toes said...

Love the polish, hate mushrooms!

Unknown said...

Huh, now I want to know your funny mushroom stories ;) Great color, thanks for sharing!

Lisa Chakan said...

I'm in accord: great color. Reminds me, as well, of Zoya Caitlin, which I've worn a dozen times. Comfy, beautiful shroomy neutral.

Lisa

Unknown said...

This color is so pretty, I have something similar, you've inspired me to pull it out!!

A Polished Prance said...

Gorgeous colour, it looks great on you :)

Cristina - PeeBeforePolish said...

Premise: I'm so jealous of all the ladies that can buy from Ninja Polish, I really would like to but they don't ship to Italy. :(((
About your nail polishes: I have 19 or 20, can't remember, MO polishes and they have a super nice range of colors. Their smell is quite horrible but if the color is interesting... I don't mind. :D

Vixx said...

I love Model's Own. WHy do I not have this color?? It's gorg!

A Mani Maniac said...

This is a pretty purpley grey - really nice color!

X said...

That is a very cool color. I don't actually own any MO polishes yet. I need ti get on that!

RiaG Beauty Blog said...

Gorgeous color! I don't think I have anything similar in my stash. I need to keep my eyes open for that one :) Thanks for sharing it :)