Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Kimber’s Challenge Letter D

I chose for this week to use Duri’s Dragontini.  That is four in a row.  I am having SOOOOO much fun with this challenge.  Dragontini is part of Duri’s Girl With The Dragon Tattoo.  If you have not heard of Duri polishes they are a fairly small company but their polishes are really nice they are smooth.   You can buy these polishes on Ninja Polish or on Amazon.  I would check out both because Amazon is pretty cheap.  Someone in Las Vegas sells them and they get to you really quickly.  So, I just had to stamp.  I used Cheeky plate 25 with Konad white polish.



dragontini6


dragontini5


dragontini3

dragontini1


dragontini11


So, there she is Duri Dragontini.
Ciao,
Patty

10 comments:

Sarah said...

Very cute! You did great with the stamp!

Unknown said...

Thank you. I hope I got the right plate #.

Simona @lightyournails said...

Super pretty! I bought some Duri's off a blog sale and I was really pleased by the first one. The others are still untried ;)

Mrs Priss Porter said...

This color reminds me of Essie's Bahama Mama. Super pretty!

Unknown said...

Loving this color! Looks great

Lisa Chakan said...

Hey, Patty! Very pretty. Hadn't heard of Duri before. Pretty polish and super stamping, girl!!!!!

:)

Lisa

Anonymous said...

Really cute! and love the stamping :D

A Polished Prance said...

Very sweet :)

Jenni said...

Love the deep dark color. I haven't heard of Duri either. Thanks for posting!

Unknown said...

I hadn't heard of Duri before, but I'm on my way to check them out! Thanks for sharing :)