Monday, March 10, 2014

Change in Blog

 

I have decided to start reviewing some beauty products.  I just reevaluated my makeup and realized I needed a to buy some things just to update.  I am a big Mac fan but I use other cosmetics too.  I still think that for me it is important to share with others what it feels like dealing with depression or other health issues so I am moving that to another blog.  It won’t interfere with this blog because I don’t have to take pictures.  It is just going to be more of a blog about my personal life.  I am having some health issues that are leaving me asking a lot of questions but I am not the type of person who just takes things lying down.  I investigate and investigate till I get an answer.  It is just that having the career I did before I was forced to quit that was what I did and it is just a skill I never want to lose.  So, those posts that I have written about some pretty personal stuff will be on the other blog and this blog will be one that I can really write about anything.  Patty and Goldie’s Day Off will be a beauty blog.  The name of the new blog is Knivesdepressionandnailpolish@blogspot.com

So, you can now check it out.  I’ve been doing it for about seven months now but it was private so I feel ready to be able to share more of living with depression.  I haven’t posted yet I assume I will by later tomorrow.  So, check that one out.

 

Ciao,

Patty

No comments: