Thursday, March 28, 2013

Kimber’s A-Z Challenge Letter L

L stands for  Lynderellas, Love, Lace and Lilacs.  This is one of my all time favorite polishes.  I bought it back when Lynderellas were $15.00. It seems like a long time ago but it hasn't even been a year.   I love to wear this when I am going to be wearing all white or doing something religious.  It just looks so pure and clean where some polishes can look different.  I am not saying that I don't have tons of those but I have this weird thing about it.  I guess it is from my Catholic childhood and the nuns.  I remember once I walked into the bathroom and saw one of the older nuns asleep on the toilet and ran out I didn't know they peed.  I was very young and who knew what was hidden under those habits.  We were a bad group my class.  So, this polish gets used about twice a month and on holidays a little more.  I still have about 3/4 of the bottle because it is pretty loaded with glitters as most Lynderellas are.   I do have to say that about Ms. Lynderella she knows how to pack that glitter and what I don't know why she doesn't get a printer to label her polish.  She still hand writes all of them.  That would be enough to drive me crazy.  Imagine writing Love, Lace and Lilacs even 25 times on those little stickers.  Maybe we should pitch in buy her a printer and she can lower the prices of her polish a little since she won't be spending so much time on the labels she can really mass produce.  Hmmm?

DSCF3967

DSCF3980

DSCF3978

DSCF3970


DSCF3995                    DSCF3996
Well those are my thoughts and entry for the letter L Challenge.  Hope you enjoy.

Ciao,
Patty

10 comments:

A Mani Maniac said...

Looks like a very pretty polish. Looks like there is a shimmer in there too? I will have to live vicariously on the Lynderella's...too expensive for me. But they are nice.

Unknown said...

I do wish I could afford the Lynderellas...ANY of the Lynderellas. Haven't seen a single one I don't like and this one is no exception. Gorgeous!

Unknown said...

I love Lynnderella's, but I am curious why she still handwrites the labels too. Unless she considers it a recognizing mark by now. Haha. I know I'd go crazy if I had to handwrite that many labels.

This is a super pretty white polish. So much glitter!

Simona @lightyournails said...

Is this one very different from Nubar White Polka Dots? They do look so similar to me... I have the Nubar one.

A Polished Prance said...

Pretty! I gotsta get me a Lynnderella polish one day, Im in love with Matter of the heart but they are ridiculously expensive and hard to get here in Australia. I have always wondered if she hand writes the labels herself! haha

RiaG Beauty Blog said...

That is a very beautiful polish :) They are too expensive for my
taste though :/

Lisa Chakan said...

LOLOL. Funny post, sweet Patty! I went to Catholic school, too. I just figured they never peed. Once, when I was in second grade, I'd rubbed Avon's Lily of the Valley perfumed sachet on my wrists. My teacher, a sister Mary Veronica, if memory serves...walked around the room and sniffed every single kid until she found the culprit: me. She dragged me to the "little girls room" and rubbed my wrists with rough brown paper towels. On a different note... Yeah, how's about we get Lyderella that printer!!! LOL.

I've liked this polish for a long time but I don't like it enough to pay that kind of money for it. I DO have the Ninja Polish cover band version! I think it's called something like Lilac, Lace and Lawsuits, which I find amusing.

Pretty mani, darlin'.

Unknown said...

Lucky duck to own this beauty! So pretty!

Anonymous said...

Wow this looks beautiful, I'm jealous!

Cristina - PeeBeforePolish said...

I don't have a Lynnderella polish in my stash and I strongly doubt I will ever have one (too expensive, expecially if you consider the shipping costs to Italy) but I feel the same about the hand writing of the labels... :D
Maybe it's a sort of signature, but I think it's a super boring thing to do.
:D