Wednesday, April 4, 2012

GOLDIE FANCY DRESS




I got this in the mail.  It is for Goldie so she can wear on my birthday.  I of course don't have anything yet.








JUST ANOTHER BORING WEEK

This weekend I went to see "Hunger Games". I had absolutely no idea what it was about even though my neices excitedly talked to me about the plot of the movie. I went on YouTube and everyone was doing flame nails. I told my husband earlier in the week that I had an idea for flame nails. I did not do them for the movie, I did something else. I will show you both. Goldie got a nice dress for my birthday, which lands on Easter Sunday. I don't even have an outfit yet. The worse thing that happened was that Goldie's baby daddy came to visit. I am not happy with that dog for knocking my baby up. Now, I know why my parents give my two brother-laws a hard time.    They like mine second huband as we are past child bearing years, at least I am.   It sucks but men can have children in their 70's.  This shih-tzu turned her into a teenage mom. She had a difficult delivery, eihgt puppies. She almost died, but with her parents and sister's (my real human daughter)help she made a full recovery but her puppies were given to nice families. Her baby daddy is my son's dog and she does like him and so does he but he left his bed here and now she sleeps on that stupid bed instead of with my husband and I. Why ho I dislike this? Because she used to sleep on my feet and keep them warm. Now, I have cold feet when I sleep.  Well, that is about all this week.  I should be getting the Zoya surf and beach collection pretty soon, in the mean time I share some of my favorite things including of course nail polish with you all.

No comments: