Thursday, April 12, 2012

Nails are Not Tools


I have this extreme desire to note that nails are  not tools. My mother's nails are so strong she uses them as a screwdriver. If you want to wear a ring please wear it around your finger and not your nail.  They are also not for scratching lottery tickets. They are not for biting when you are hungry, for heaven sakes buy a snickers bar.  Nails are especially not for picking your nose at the red light where I have to see it.  If you must please do this in private.

So, why do we have nails?

Though the ages scientists have disagreed about whether or not toenails and fingernails serve to protect our digits, our resources all agree that our nails help us pick up little stuff like pencils, peanuts, and even bottles of nail polish.

Ok, got that off my chest.  Now, with the weekend coming we usually go for something black.  I do, and why shouldn't we.  Everyone looks good in black but I say add some red and white and you've got a knockout of an outfit.  Add some red shoes, (not white) a white scarf, with some red earrings the possiblities are endless as they are for your polish.  I wore this manicure this weekend and got alot of compliments.  Here it is.






No comments: