Thursday, June 13, 2013

Northern Star Celestial Lullaby

Celestial Lullaby is a jelly polish with purple white moon and star glitters.  Now, I did you undies, I used Essie's She is Picture Perfect and then two coats of the polish.  The only thing that I found a little hard to work on with this polish was making sure that the positioning of the moons were not on top of each other.  On the first coat I did notice that one of the moon glitters looked thick and there were two on top of each other and on the second coat you need to make sure that again the moons are not on top of each other and that they are not in the corner of the tip of the nail otherwise you have a half moon hanging off the tip of your nail.  If you do notice that a little bit of glitter is hanging you can use a nail file to gently file it down.  The lilac color is really pretty and once you can learn to make sure the placement of the moons are not on top of each other you get a beautiful polish.   I wore it to a meeting I had on Monday and my friend who only likes to have her nails buffed actually liked this one a lot.  So, that says something to me.  I think when people who don't wear polish tell you they like your polish it really means it is special.  Oh, but I did buy this perfume and another friend of mine screamed saying it was too strong.  Oh, well you can't please everyone. This polish has not been released yet but it will be released June 24, 2013. 
 
purple
 
purple7
 
purple4
 
purple6
 
purple2
 
 
Northern Stars can be found on Etsy.  The great thing about Northern Star Polish is that you can buy smaller bottles so you don't have to commit to a large amount of polish or you can just buy more without spending so much money.  So, check the shop there are a lot of great polishes from jellies to glitter toppers.
 
Ciao for now,
Patty
 
This sample was provided to me for my honest review

No comments: