Monday, June 3, 2013

What the Heck, Bel-Argus by Chanel

It just seemed to me that since this was a limited edition polish they weren’t going to make anymore.  I should be getting Lilis this week sometime.  It is a small collection, it is Chanel and after all the chaos, I felt I deserved a little treat.  Now, I do have to say Bel-Argus is NO Azure.   It is a nice blue metallic that goes on like only Chanel polish does, like with most metallic.  The first coat was streaky but the second went on just fine.  There really isn’t a duo chrome but it does have an expensive look to it or maybe that is all in my mind.  It is a nice polish.  If you are a collector then buy it if not forget don’t waste your money but if you want one polish from this collection it is definitely Azure.  That is all I really have to say about this polish because it is pretty ordinary.
 
 
bel2
 
 



argus2
 
 
 
 
bel4
 
 
bel
 
 
Ciao for now,
Patty

No comments: