Friday, September 13, 2013

Comes A Time

As most of you know, I suffer from major depression, anxiety and PTSD.  Well, it seems there is something that can happen to depressed women Fibromyalgia.  For me my main symptoms are pain in my body and severe tiredness with sleep disturbances.  My vitamin D levels are so low my doctor says she has only seen this a couple of times plus my thyroid levels are all messed up.  I want to do things but can't.  So, for now I really need a break.  Any challenge I am doing I need to give up.  I will post when I can but it may be once a week or not at all for the next month.  I do have some great polishes and nail art that is sitting in my computer.  I just might turn into that person who just posts on Pinterest and Instagram.  This is really sad that my 600th post is this.  I just want to get back to my 30 posts a week.  So, don't forget me.  I will be reading blogs and comments.  So, this isn't good bye it is definitely.
Ciao for now,
Patty

No comments: