Saturday, January 12, 2013

Crumpet’s Challenge Day 12 Tape Mani

When I saw this challenge I knew I was going to do something quilted.  I love the quilted design, I don’t like putting the tape on my nails.  It is a challenge to put the tape on 6 pieces on each nail.  Then you have to make sure to take the right one on off first.  I have been practicing this look and this is the first time I have ever done it for show.   I used Ninja Polish Humble Bumblebee Floam and Essence black polish.  I used laser tape. 

quilted 2


quilted 6

quilted 3

quilted 4

quilted


quilted

This was a challenge but overall it was fun to do and the more you practice like with anything else the better you will get.
Ciao,
Patty




2 comments:

Sarah said...

You did a great job...this turned out so pretty!

Unknown said...

It takes patience and practice