Friday, January 18, 2013

Butter London Posh Bird

I got this when Butter London had a sale.  If I had known how beautiful this color is I would have bought it long before I bought some other ones I bought.  This color is like a toss up between a light purple and grey and then there are times it looks like silver.   I totally love this polish that just happens to go with anything you wear.

posh bird 8


posh bird 1



posh bird 12


posh bird 14

Do you think this is a neutral color?
Ciao bellas,
Patty

2 comments:

Lisa Chakan said...

I've got it, too....just recently, in fact. Seeing your post, I'd say it's time I wore the darn thing.

Beautiful, Patty.

Have a nice weekend, sweetie.

Essie Rae said...

I just got this a week ago and wore it this whole week while you guys were doing guest posts. It's possibly my new favorite nail polish!