Thursday, June 21, 2012

Are you going to see Spiderman

I have to admit I have never seen the spiderman movies or read the comic books.  I just never saw how his powers could ever equal superman.  So, ask me about superman and I can tell you anything even come out with a line of nail polish.  I don't know if there is a lizard in the movie that is after spiderman or if as in live lizards eat spiders and that is why they name one of the OPI nail colors Spotted by a Lizard the color is really pretty but as you have probably heard a dupe for Chanel's periodot.  So, if there is an Lizard villian in the movie and you want to support him you can wear something like this.



Of course I used OPI's spotted by a lizard and my DRk-A plate.



If you are the romantic  and look forward to Spiderman getting the girl then you can wear something like this.


This is your web or mine and again I used my DRK-A plate and a spider from the bundle monster set 1 plate 5.

So, which ever way you go if you go see the movie enjoy it.

Caio for now.

No comments: