Friday, August 15, 2014

Crows Toes Lil Ms. Cyanide

This is another one of the the duochromes from Crows Toes.  The only thing is that it doesn’t overtly act as a duochrome.  You really need to look for it but it is just so pretty.

This is the best description Miss Cyanide is a light to medium violet purple shimmer polish with a color-shifting shimmer that goes from lavender to green to yellow gold as per  Llarowe’s description which is head on.    I am totally loving Crows Toes this year.  I just placed an order for one and a white holo, which I have been wanting forever to buy.  I broke down.  There is similar one called Ms. Sunshine that is equally pretty but does not have the color shifting.

 

cy1

 

 

 

cy5

 

 

cy6

 

 

cy20

 

I hope you like this.  I am working on a really innovative project that I cannot wait to share with you.  I’ll be working on it Sunday and hopefully be able to post by Tuesday.

Ciao Bella,

Patty

No comments: