Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Checking in.

Hello, 
I know I haven't done a post in a while but honestly there has been so much going on in my personal life it has my head spinning.  My health has been bad.  As some of you might know long term illness leads to depression.  I can't say I am but sometimes my pain overwhelms me. My camera has also been broken.  I have come to my hometown for a month just for som R&R.  Now I have been doing this for several years and I am not perfect but I got the nastiest comment ever.  Nobody has to read a blog to criticize it this is a very bitter person and all I can say is that I am going to pray for them.  It was hurtful and i know that this person is not a regular blog reader but if you have recently got a very nasty comment please contact me.  i am pretty sure this was totally directed to me but if thid person's eyes wondered into another blog with intentions of insulting.  Then we can take action against this person.  Sorry that my first post after so long is so negative but I don't want someone else getting hurt over a person who seems to have a personal agenda against me.

No comments: