Sunday, August 31, 2014

Hall Pass of the Month

I have chosen this month’s hall pass.  Although numerous people asked to have Channing Tatum as Hall Pass of the Month, I actually got very few readers on this post.  So, it has been good when I chose the hall pass.  During the month of December YOU will be able to choose the Hall Pass of the Year.   I am really excited about to see who you will choose.

 

So, since I am going to Vegas to see this man, I have chose him as the hall pass of the month.  He is well known in the Spanish community and worldwide.  Yes, I am talking about Alejandro Fernandez.  He is the son of the famous Vicente Fernandez who most of our parents know and love.  Thank goodness he was able to reproduce this gorgeous man.  His new album is a mix of some jazzy tones to it.  There is a duet with Christina Aguilera and Rod Stewart and just beautiful songs of love.   He has the voice of a strong, romantic man.  He is 45 years old divorced with four children which means he is a family man.  Yes, I know there have been rumors that he is gay but that is all they are.  What star hasn’t been accused of being gay at least once during their career?  But this man is definitely not gay.  He is absolutely gorgeous.  I cannot wait to see him in Vegas but I will just have to wait so I can share my whole trip.  I am thinking of a Vegas post before I leave.   I am so excited about this I just hope my doctors don’t put an immediate halt to it.

 

Alex22

 

Fernandez3

 

Fernandez4

 

Fernandez5

 

Fernandez9

I totally love this picture

 

So, do you agree, with this month’s hall pass.

 

Ciao Bella,

Patty

 

 

Don’t forget to subscribe to this blog.

No comments: