Saturday, August 2, 2014

Crows Toes

Huginn &Muginn that is the name of this polish and I love it.  I don't think I often say this has  to be part of your collection but I have to say this has to be part of your collection.  If you just look at it.  It is a beautiful emerald green, then shifts to a gorgeous purple then to a striking navy blue.  Crows toes this year might be my best indie of the year.  Indian Summer started my obsession.  There are five other polishes in this series, I don't have them all but I think I have three others.  I posted Indian Summer as soon as I got and did the same with this one.  It is just perfect and really that is all I have to say.  Perfection.


DSCF3121


DSCF3124


DSCF3127


DSCF3125



DSCF3126

Oops, I did not even wear a ring.  Gorgeous.

Caio, Bella,
Patty

No comments: