Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Twenty Pounds of Middle

Now, I have no idea what twenty pounds of middle means but to me right now it means a really nice glitter topper.  This is a really great glitter topper from Whimsical Ideas by Pam.  The thing I love about this polish is that you can wear it matte or shiny and it literally goes with every color.  It can even be transformed if you want to wear it on a holographic polish you can top with a polish like Cult Nails Mayhem and it will pick up a holographic look.    You could even change the color if you used one of those new OPI translucent.  I love this glitter topper.  I have worn it several times with people always asking, ”Where did you get that polish.  I have never seen anything like that before.”  I always love to give information to people where I get my indies.  I feel like a walking advertisement.  There are several shapes in this glitter including little hearts.  The only thing I don’t see this glitter being to great for might be a jelly sandwich.  But I don’t know I haven’t tried so I am not going to totally ruling it out until I try it and as soon as I find it works.  You, readers will be the first to know.   So, for this mani I used just a regular black but then used an OPI Solitaire on my accent finger.  There was no recycling this manicure so it just came off after four days.  But it sure was pretty.



DSCF2892


DSCF2896


DSCF2898

DSCF2896 (2)


DSCF2900


Hope you like this one.  Let me know.
Ciao,
Patty


Don’t forget to subscribe!


No comments: