Wednesday, September 10, 2014

What a Show Off

Yes, I have to say I felt like a Show Off when I wore this polish.  Only because this is Show Off from Colors by Llarowe.  It was a polish I had searched for for quite a while.  It is a strong duochrome but it is like a burnt orange shifting to gold.  There is no brown in it.  I have seen many shifters like this but this definitely based in an orange with the gold shift.  It is  just so pretty I did not recycle.  Some polishes are like that for me.  So pretty that to stamp or do anything other than just wear the polish alone would be off.   Some polishes are very stand alone and to do anything to them just doesn’t make them look better they just look weird.  This is one of those so I did not mess with it. 



DSCF3311

DSCF3314



DSCF3317



DSCF3316



DSCF3319



DSCF3321



DSCF3323

I bought this polish at Llarowe for $12.00.    Don’t forget though that Llarowe does have a rewards program in which you get cash towards any future purchases.  I was so happy to make VIP Rouge at Sephora now I get free shipping for everything no matter how much I spend.  So, you are always getting rewarded for every purchase you make at Llarowe.

Ciao Bella,
Patty

No comments: