Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Kimber’s Challenge A-Z Letter F

Today, I have Funky Fingers Factory Girl.  Six Weeks now.  I really thought I wasn’t going to get it this week but I found one that brand was started with an F and the name of the polish was F.  It was on the top self of the the far right side of  the polish self but there it was.  Light dusty pink the bottle and the polish but it was in great condition.  It has been about seven months since I wore it.  Then I stamped with my DRK-B with the image that had butterflies.  I really love butterflies when I was in college we were out retrieving soil and plant specimens and someone moved something and what seemed like hundreds of butterflies flew out.  It was beautiful.  I’ve been a little down these last two days but remembering about that changes.  Maybe making a list of  little memories like that would help anyone when they are down to give them a little lift.  Something to think about.
Here are my nails.

funky

funky1

funky5

funky3

funky4

funky6


Ciao for now,
Patty

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great polish for the F challenge! Your mani looks very cute and pretty :)

A Mani Maniac said...

That's such a pretty pink & damn, you're stamping looks so much better than mine.

Simona @lightyournails said...

Your stamping is great!

Nailista said...

I agree the stamping is awesome and it looks really pretty with the pink base. I hope you're feeling better :)

Lisa Chakan said...

Hi, sweetie!!!!

I'm in love with your mani. Nothing creepy, mind you, it's just that I seriously dig the pink foily thing going on with that RIDICULOUSLY beautiful stamping.

Happy Valentine's Day, Patty!!!

Smooches.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Lisa

Jenni said...

Nice stamping job!! Interesting Forsythe is recycling names. I have Factory girl too, but it is a pastel blue... I think it was inspired by the movie Factory girl about Edie Sedgwick, played by Sienna Miller.... Anyhow, cool stamping job!

Sarah said...

Cool mani!! Happy Valentine's Day! :)

Unknown said...

Thank up all for your comments. Jenni Lee, I think that forsythia does make Funky Fingers. I did see that movie Factory Girl it was good.

RiaG Beauty Blog said...

I can't believe you've been able to do this every week now LOL I'm excited to see how much longer you can go on :D

Great looking manicure and lovely stampings :)

Unknown said...

That color is lovely and the stamping looks great!

Unknown said...

This color combo is great!!

Glittery Fingers & Sparkling Toes said...

Love this!! And your stamping is perfect!! So jealous, lol. Hope you're feeling better :)