Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Polish of Day 12 Butter London Billy No Mates

This was one of the new colors for fall from Butter London. It went on like a dream and dried like one too. The only complaint I have about butter London is their packaging. You have to shake the bottle if it looks a little separated and you just cant do that with a square bottle. So after I use mine I always give them a good shake so the next time I use it it is ready to go because it is so true if you shake then use you will get bubbles. I did not know this for a long time and I got to the point where I felt I just could not give myself a manicure and that is why I started getting those horrible acrylics but now that I know I am able to have the polish go on like a dream and it doesn't matter if it is the most expensive or a cheaper polish if you don't shake you wont get bubbles. So, here is No Mates.
 
 
 
 
 
 









 
 
So, I really like this color it is not gray but it is not blue it is a combination but it is fall.  I could see that because it does have dark undertones even though it is a light color.  It probably has a hint of black in it making it look like a cooler color rather than warm.  I love it and I think it was a good buy.
 
Ciao for now,
Patty
 

No comments: