Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Polish Day 16 Butter London Bumster

When I saw this color, I knew I had to have it.  It is going to be a great color for fall.  The formula is great and I am in love with this color.  I love the color yellow and purples.  This one is a neutral that you can wear with anything and to be really honest with you, I can't stand seeing people wearing nail polish that doesn't match what they are wearing.  I am a very matchy matchy person down to my my underwear.  I have to know the next day what I am going to wear so my nails are going to match although two days last week I was out with two completely different nail polishes in my hand.  My husband's computer crashed and  I lost all my pictures.  So, I have been working like a work horse getting mani's done and now doing polish day.  I really have to have something to show everyday but I want to do that.  I was excited the other day when I was looking for a swatch color on the internet and my blog came out.  That was cool.   So, anyway, here is Bumster.  I even like the name.








 






 
So, any comments about this color?  Leave a comment.
Ciao, Patty

No comments: