Friday, May 24, 2013

Kimber's Challenge A-Z Letter T

I cannot believe we are at T already.   It has been a great ride but is going to start to get interesting especially for X  I wish Zoya was a little Hispanic friendly and had a Ximena because that is the only place I would think I might be able to find an X but I guess there are other options.  So, for T I chose another Zoya.  This one is called Tinsley and it was a color I wanted but chose Amy and then got the second chance to order so I was able to order Tinsley
 
tinsely4
 
tinsley1
 
tinsely6
 
tinsely7
 
tiffany7
 
Ciao bellas,
Patty

9 comments:

Jenni said...

I don't know what I am going to do for X either!!! The rest of the alphabet is going to be interesting!

Unknown said...

I almost grabbed this today at Ulta and now I wish I would have! Pretty, pretty!

Unknown said...

Wow, I'm not usually a pink person but this one is really really pretty =)

Simona @lightyournails said...

Very elegant shade! What about cheating for X by using a Sally Hansen Xtreme colour?

Lisa Chakan said...

Pretty "T" Patty, and LOVE it with the ring!

I borrowed an "X" from Liz, otherwise, I'd be hunting right now.

Nailista said...

Pretty choice for T!
I have my X worked out from the beginning!! :P

Cristina - PeeBeforePolish said...

I'm really worried about letter X!!! :D
Anyway, Tinsley is such an elegant shade, perfect for spring!

A Polished Prance said...

Very pretty! :D

RiaG Beauty Blog said...

Very sparkly and beautiful shade!