Saturday, October 20, 2012

Who say’s $5.00 Can’t buy anything?

Today was the last day for the Ulta coupon It was $5.00 off a $10.00 purchase, this is what I got three essence nail polishes, a volumizing powder to use for your eye lashes.  I will do a review on that later.  l always get a essence special top coat.  It was $0.99.  Tot  $5.29.  Pretty Good.

 

dd12

 

Did you use your Ulta coupon?   if you don’t get them you can print them out from their website.  I had three this month.  The one they sent me and I placed two orders for butter London polishes and in the box they gave me another catalog with $5.00 off.  So, I got three this month and made use of all of them.  Unfortunately the coupon expired to day but there will be a new one on the website and you can print as many as you want and if you live in a big city you can use them at different stores or even the same one, they don’t care.  Anyway, you usually do not get the same people working everytime you go in.  So, take advantage of it.  I know what you are thinking.  What a Jew.  Yes, I can say that because I am.  I used to love to go to Mexico and jew vendors down.  Now, I can say that because I am a Jew but don’t say that to one unless you are one.  It is kind of like.  I can call my mother a bitch but you better not.  Oh, well.  Had a weird day in that I took a shower at 12:00 to get ready to go to Nordstrom because I have an extra bottle of a Lippman, so I was going to exchange it and did not leave till 4:00.  I’ll go tomorrow and swing by American Apparel because their polish is 3 for 15 at the store as apposed to $8.00 on the website.  Also I have my six empties for Mac, $10 off at Bath and Body Works and free Panties from Victoria’s Secret and no I have no problem going in and just getting my free panties.  Oh, by the way I do have a post coming up about panties.  So, look for that this week. 

Ciao for now,

Patty

No comments: