Wednesday, May 22, 2013

KB Shimmer Diva

Sometimes, You find a polish you really like and you wait around and buy something else and forget you we're dying for this polish.  When I saw a notice saying this would be discontinued I immediately  ordered it.  What I do now is keep a list of the polishes I am going to buy at the beginning of the month but, since, I do nail art I think sometimes I show a swatch a little later, but if it is just a brand new polish I get it out as soon as I get it.  Since the middle of last month things have been crazy.  I admit I am completely obsessed with the Jodi Arias.  The trial has reached an end sort of.  So, I am again embarrassed that I have not posted so much but have tons of pictures.  So, I need to get these posts done.

So, this polish is purple based with white glitters and purple glitters.  It does remind me of a galaxy manicure.  If you like this, there are several older KB Shimmer polishes on Etsy.

diva


diva1

diva5


diva7


diva3

diva2



Ciao for now,
Patty
If you like this site join the site.

No comments: