Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Martian Sea by Pretty Serious

 Ahh, Martin Sea really don't see the correlation between this color and a Martian Sea.  But this sure is a pretty polish.  It  doesn't really have a duo chrome but it goes have tiny gold flecks which of course is difficult to capture on a rainy day.  The formula on this polish is great.  Two coats and top coat.  You could even get by with one coat but I think that we are just programmed to do two coats.  I remember several years ago someone put out a one coat nail polish.  It didn't sell.  Even mascara two coats.  They came out with a one coat, I bought it and you did need just one coat but it seemed unnatural and I ran back to my regular mascara.    So, this polish is probably on my top ten for summer.  So, I will be needing another bottle.  Oh, news I read on Pretty Serious blog.  They are celebrating their anniversary with a polish called Daphne's Happy Birthday.  The polish went on sale last week and they are having a contest.  The prize: the whole line of polishes plus anything new that comes out that year.  Pretty sweet.  If you want to know more Here is the link.  I got my bottle tonight I will have swatches by Thursday.  You can check out their website at Pretty Serious Cosmetics.  Enjoy the swatches and of course the cool ring I chose for this mani.

Ciao, for now,
Patty



martian7


martian5


martian4



martian10



martian1

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Lol this is one of the polishes I was considering. I like it, because it reminds me of the Oklahoma red dirt!