Thursday, May 2, 2013

KImber's Challenge Letter Q

I was a little worried about Q as I began to go through my polishes and then I found Queen Vic.  Then I found an Old Nerd Lacquer.  Quantim Bluniverse and really meant to show that one but when I would think about this challenge I could not remember what I was going to use.  The first polish that always came to mind was Queen Vic.  So, that just stayed in my mind.  My mind is just totally obsessed with the Jodie Arias trial.  I am so excited tomorrow they have closing arguments but it is bittersweet also because I had just been accepted into law school and then that accident that changed my life.  To top things off they are talking all about psychological statistics which were my favorite psych classes.  Well, at least I know exactly what they are talking about.  Plus it shows my long term memory is strong now if I could just get my short term memory to work then you would be seeing Quantim bluniverse instead of Queen Vic.  A very nice polish,  What can I say it is a butter London so the quality is there.  I'll just save Quantim bluniverse for the next challenge.

 
 
So this is Queen Vic do your like it?

 
 
Ciao for now,
 Patty
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: