Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Nail Polish Survey

Here's a survey I snagged from Ria Loves Pawlish.
Copy and paste it onto your blog and fill it out too!


How many polishes do you have in your stash?
I think I am rounding around 600


Which brand do you own the most of?
I would say opi.


What colors do you own the most of?
I couldn't say.   I like greens, purples, and blues.

Do you have a color/texture you do not own?
I've got pretty much every color and texture I want and if a I don't I try really quickly to feed my need for it.

What's the one polish you always pick up to lift your spirits?
OPI Will you Mari-ache Me.  It is just a lovely shade of beige with a beautiful pink shimmer.  I am also loving my Deborah Lippman, Stairway to Heaven.  I've been into some really ethereal shades lately.

What polish do you keep looking at and wondering why you haven't gotten rid of it yet?
NO!  That would be like thinking of giving one of my children up for adoption.

Franken any? or I'm nervous to try it?
I did.  I got some base and made a bottle.  I might show it on my blog.  I am not sure if it is legal to buy the base without something saying what you are using it for. 

Do you franken for new/original polish ideas or franken for polish you won't be able to own?
No, I do it because I just like to do weird stuff and always experimenting on making things.

Go-to Base Coat?
Orly Bonder


Go-to Top Coat?
Seche Vite

What's your sexiest polish?
 A beautiful gold.  So, I guess it would be OPI, Glitzerland or a Duri polish I just got.

Stamping vs Free Hand?
Stamping definitely.

Bling me, baby? or No bling for me, please!
Bling me I use rhinestones but only in moderation.

I consider my nails basically nekkid if they don' t have some kind of stamping on it. 
No, I like some polishes just as they are.

My favorite plate/tool/technique?
I love my DRK-B PLATE.

What I haven't tried and want to within the month?
Nars nail polish


The one elusive polish you want and can't seem to get?
The Lynderellas I bought and paid for in March.   I am still waiting.


What was the last nail related thing you bought?
Deborah Lippman Mermaid Dreams.

How many nail related hauls have you bought in the last 7 days (on-line/in-person)?
One


If you've ever been on a no-buy, how long did it last? Is that what you planned?
I  am starting one today.  I want my Lynderellas.


No comments: