Saturday, May 5, 2012

OPI Spiderman Collection

On Friday I got my Spiderman Collection and I was so happy.  It is a beautiful collection.  I just wish there was a red in the collection.



From left to right:  My Boyfriend Scales Walls, Call Me Gwen-ever, Your Web or Mine, Just Spotted the Lizard, Into the Night, Number one Nemesis, Shatter the Scales.




Call  Me Gwen-ever




Your Web or Mine



Into the Night



Number One Nemesis



Number One Nemesis with Green Shatter


This is Just Spotted the Lizard which is a really cool polish.  It is a duo-chrome it starts with gold and in a different position switches to green.








Just Spotted the Lizard


My Boyfriend Scales Walls


Overall this is a great collection, just wish there was a red.  The formula is smooth and dries easily.  Although, the shatter does not show well, it does shatter when your polish is completely dry and with a layer of top coat it has a slight glittery shine.



No comments: