Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Gradients

Everyone is doing gradients right now so last night I jumped on the band wagon and messed around with it using "The Sammy Method". Then I kinda thought to myself this is so easy Sammy deserves a Lot of credit. I remember a couple of weeks ago when a certain nail polish company got their panties in a wad because certain bloggers were calling their manicures caviar manicures. So, maybe Sammy should trademark her method before certain companies come out with these little kits for gradient nails. The new black company has come out with newspaper nails. Those have been around for as long as I can think. I really don't know how this happened, but I could see a little kit put out by the true owner of the method in stores. Easy Gradient Nails by Sammy has a nice ring to it. What do you think?

No comments: