Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Marc Jacobs Nail Polish

So, I was ordering some nail polish from Sephora, not knowing that now they carry the newest line of Deborah Lippman, Illamasqua, and Marc Jacobs.  Most Sephora’s in Houston only carry a limited amount of nail polish that is why I always order.  So, around two weeks ago I took a chance and found out that they had the whole line of Marc Jacobs in the store.  I was excited because I would not have to order.

This is the boxes they come in clean in black and white.
DSCF1595

These are the bottles.
DSCF1596


This is the first polish I got, it is called Oui.  A beautiful pink shimmer.  It has blue undertones and was easy to use.  It wasn’t streaky or anything other than smooth.  This is two coats with with a topcoat.  I liked this one so much I had to get some more.
DSCF1606

DSCF1609

DSCF1610

DSCF1611


This is a shimmery beige peach color called Le Charme.  This is a metallic that also went on very well on the first coat.  I wish I had been able to take pictures outside but we have had crappy weather in Houston these last couple of days.  This is a gorgeous color for winter and a wonderful formula which is usually hard to get in this type of polish.

DSCF1598


DSCF1601


DSCF1602


DSCF1604

What I am thinking is that if there is one high end polish you are going to get this fall this is the one.  I could not believe how beautiful it was until I put it on.  It is a bronze with some heavy purple undertones.  It is absolutely gorgeous.  It is called Petra.  I have only worn it for this swatch and cannot wait to wear it again.  I have been lax and not painting my nails everyday so next time I paint my nails this is what will be on it.  The formula is fine no streaking, two coats and topcoat and ready to go.

DSCF1620


DSCF1617



DSCF1616


DSCF1614

So, that is the start of my little Marc Jacobs collection.  I hope to get some more especially with gift giving season coming.  You can purchase these at Sephora for $18.00 a bottle and of course you can see more swatches at Marc Jacobs’ website. 

Ciao bellas,
Patty

No comments: