Thursday, October 3, 2013

Mish Mash Challenge Triangles

Triangles….Brings back the worst memories in the world.  I actually took Trigonometry 2 times and failed it.  It kept me out of the field of pharmacology which is what I really wanted to do.  In hindsight, it was a good thing that I wasn’t a pharmacologist because I just love being a social worker.  Sometimes you’ve just got to follow the signs and failing Trig twice was my sign.  I am not even very good at drawing triangles built this is what I came up with.   I used a base of Cake Hole by butter London and then drew the lines to create triangles.  I wanted to make it a little interesting so I used my new ILove NP Cygnus Loop.  I don’t want to comment on the Cygnus Loop right now since I only used a little but it is very duochromatic.

DSCF1747

DSCF1748


DSCF1749



DSCF1751

So, this is my triangle.  Let’s see what the other girls came up with.
Ciao bellas,
Patty

No comments: