Thursday, October 17, 2013

Mish Mash Challenge Flowers

Everyone loves flowers sometimes I think they are nature’s gift to bring a smile to our faces.  I love getting flowers the only thing I hate is when they die.  I wish it was different.  My favorite flowers are daisies and sterling silver roses.  I’ve never really had a garden big enough for flowers, I had a really green thumb because I did take botany and genetics for my biology degree.  Right now, I usually just grow herbs, I don’t live in California but if I did.  Well…. let’s just say my Fibromyalgia would be well under control.  But if I had a garden I surely would grow flowers but somehow I think Goldie would decided that the flowers would be the best place to go do her business.  She likes this one flower bush and the community rosemary bush.  She is so funny. 

So, I did do one manicure with a dotting tool and flowers and just thought they looked a little too much like my niece did them.  I need some more practice.  So I did use a bundle monster plate from the third set.  All sets of stamping plates have flowers so that is easy to find this particular one is BM224.  The base color is Essie’s Parka Perfect.  I really should have taken a picture of that before I stamped just forgot.  I stamped with Konad special polish in magenta and the dots are done with KB Shimmer’s The Grape Beyond and Nubar’s Faded Putty.


DSCF1892



DSCF1890



DSCF1889



DSCF1886

So, that is my offering.  Let’s see what the other girls did.
Ciao for now,
Patty

No comments: