Monday, December 30, 2013

The Most Overexposed Polish

If you haven’t seen this polish you have been asleep or under a rock.  It seems like this polish is all over the place.  Just check out Pinterest.  So, you must wonder why am I posting it?  Because it is just the beginning of a five polish love affair with Crows Toes.  This is called Indian Summer.  I kind of remember a song in the seventies talking about indian summer and I think the Doors also had a song called Indian Summer.   So, yes. I bought five more.  Where have I been that I have not noticed this brand?  I wore it and everyone I came in contact with was in awe. It is a beautiful shade of magenta, purple and blue.  I did end up stamping it but forgot to take pictures because some other polish has come in.  I am kicking myself in the tush.  Boy this was the month to buy polish.   Talking about that I bought a VHF Essie and I can’t find it.  Thank God the vendor had two more bottles.  I’ve looked everywhere even in Goldie’s poop not there. Oh, well the other bottle should be here this week and I will put it somewhere only I know and write it in my secret document where I keep all my passwords.  I am constantly forgetting my passwords but I found out that my sleep medication causes short term memory loss.  So, I’ll be switching to another one.  Back to this polish.  I know I said I wasn’t going to be that review blogger and post things that you can see else where but I have five more so I want to show them all and how to combine with stamping.  I am in a very creative state right now.  I have been really working on my novella and every night I have been looking at other blogs and wondering why after almost two years I have only 260 followers.  I debated should I quit and I thought. Nah, I have too much polish and time on my hands and like I have said before I do limit polish I would take from vendors.  So, I might be slow but I am going to be here.  Maybe three times a week.  Maybe seven.  I don’t know but as long as I have nails to paint,  I’ll keep blogging and I am very thankful for my 260 followers because it’s not about the numbers for me it’s about the polish.  And being able to write posts that are silly or serious and if one person reads it and laughs I am ok.  A big reason for this blog is that I don’t get to see my granddaughter much.  One never knows when your time will come and I want her to have this so she can know me.    It will always be a piece of me she will have that no one can take away. 
Enjoy these pics.  It was so easy to get the duochrome when photographing it is not even funny.  I saw someone who had matted it and it looked beautiful.  So, could this be the best polish of the year?  I don’t know but it is close.


DSCF2299




DSCF2293


DSCF2294

DSCF2295


DSCF2296
In this ring picture the color is so different but this shows you the duality of this polish.  LOVE!!!!
Ciao for now,
Patty

No comments: