Monday, December 16, 2013

Deborah Lippman Shake Your Moneymaker

When I see Deborah Lippmann polish,   I always get excited but lately her collections have been a little blah.  So when I saw this I thought I had to have them all.  When I got this one I thought oh no it is like OPI’s green glitter Fresh Frog From Bel-Aire.  But when I looked at them the OPI version has silver glitter and this one had gold.  Yeah, a reason to keep it.  This is one coat over Ciate Stiletto.  I had been wearing Stilleto for 2 days so I just freshened it up with this and it was only one coat.  When it was pretty dry I just smashed it into my nails so I just used one coat of Seche Vite without it having any lumps.  I am pretty happy with this polish and am glad I was able to keep it. 

deb30


deb31


deb32


deb51


I got this at Ulta.  It cost $19.00 a bottle.
Ciao,
Patty

No comments: