Monday, December 30, 2013

Morgan Taylor Polishes

Thank goodness for blogs and Nail It! magazine.  Through there I found Morgan Taylor nail polishes and found I could buy them on eBay.  When I saw this one I just fell in love pictures do it no justice because of the micro glitters on it which just don’t show up on pictures.  If you are getting a little burnt out on some mainstream polishes and are looking for something new, you have to try these polishes.  This one is so perfect especially if you love to stamp because it just gives you this great background.  This polish reminds me of an OPI or China Glaze.  I haven’t done a lot of investigating into this polish as to where to buy it other than eBay and what company is responsible for making it but I just love these polishes.  This particular polish is called Scene Queen.  It is a very light grey almost white with micro glitters like I said before.  I paid about $7.00 for this polish. 
This polish is like a dream.  The formula was perfect.  I had no problems with it and it lasts like a dream.  I have been buying a couple here and there.  If you want to try something new you can check out their website at Morgan Taylor Polishes.  You can buy them  there but they are cheaper on eBay.

DSCF1864


DSCF1865

DSCF1867


So are you looking for a new mainstream polish?  This may be it.
Ciao bellas,
Patty

No comments: