Monday, December 16, 2013

Contrary Polish

I have found a new line that I really love but since my posts have been far and few in between I haven’t  posted anything about this beautiful polish.  There is nothing all glittery about them they are just polishes that have great shine, long wear, and shimmers that you just don’t find in other polishes.  I have bought about six of them and a couple of months ago did post about one that I was wearing very often.  This one is so pretty the camera only catches a little of it’s beauty.  This a polish I wore out to dinner and my husband just reached for my hands and sat there admiring them.  I think we might have things wrong in thinking that pink polish is attractive to a man.  Yes, once you are married or dating but when you are trying to find that right guy maybe we should be wearing blues because so many men love the color blue.  I wish we could do an experiment on that have two girls one wearing pink and one wearing pink who can get more phone numbers from guys in a bar.  Hmm.  That sounds like a good Friday night  fun night activity.  Now, I am really intrigued.  Oh, well off a tangent.  This polish dries fast and has the most beautiful red shimmer.  The formula is near perfect.  It is smooth and does not go on streaky at all.  It is one of those polishes we buy that has just the qualities we want.  No undies needed, no smashing glitters,  it is just a down home great polish.  No problems at all.

DSCF1888 (2)



DSCF1890 (2)


DSCF1894


DSCF1891 (2)

This is 18th and Vine from the No Place Like Home Collection.  I  got this from Llarowe.  It cost $11.00 a bottle.

Ciao bellas,
Patty

No comments: