Monday, December 16, 2013

I Am Still Here

Yes, I am still here.  Like is say life happens.  So many things have gone on and still are but are slowing down and now I can get to what I really love doing blogging.  So, even though I don’t like X-Mas I do love candy canes.  Peppermint candy is always in my purse.  So when I saw this polish I had to have it.  I got it from Ninja Polish for I think it is $12.00 a bottle.  It is perfect for these days of X-Mas and even for Valentine’s Day.  I put light coat of red polish which was OPI’s The Spy Who Loved Me.  Then two coats of the floam.  I still really love floam.  I think I have most of them and could not tell you which is my favorite.  So, check out the pictures.
cfloaam
cfloam1

cfloam3

cfloam4



So, maybe you can put this on your X-Mas list.  Nine days till X-Mas and what really freaks me out is 16 days till the end of the year.  So, wow.  There is a lot to wrap up.
You all have a good night.
Ciao,
Patty

No comments: