Sunday, July 20, 2014

Great Beauty Product

Throughout the time that I have posted on this blog about the fact that even at the age of 50 I still suffer from cystic acne.  Finally after several years of suffering my last break out was during November due to a round of steroid injections.  I decided to see a dermatologist instead of taking matters into my own hands instead of the hands of a salesperson at a cosmetic counter.  We tried several oral medications with topical ointments.  I stopped the oral medication because it was just making me sick.  I was not seeing any improvement.  So, I decided I needed to do something.  Basically there was no breakouts but everything was dry and it seemed like I was just drying out more.   Showering right now is not really safe for me right now because sometimes I get some serious leg cramps so I have just bathing but this was not enough to steam the dryness off my face.  So, I heard some good things about the Clairsonic.   I thought I would give it a try.  I bought the $99.00 model and was amazed at the results. My skin felt really clean and I realized how much stuff was staying on my skin.  I was using it twice a day and just noticed my skin started to get so sensitive.  I read some reviews that stated that even though directions are to use twice a week it is best tow work up to that.  As soon as I did that the results were even better.  I have changed my skin routine in using milder cleanser.  Total difference just a little tender care was what my skin needed.  The results of this clairsonic are almost immediate.  You can feel soft glowing skin.  There is another version but it is bigger so that was the reason I chose the smaller version also I didn’t want to spend a lot of money on something that wasn’t going to work.


SiClairsonic1


Clairsonsic3

See how the smaller version fits easier in small hands.  If you go to the Clairsonic website they have a special deal to order the system.    So, if you are having problems or just want to improve your skin
tone and have used other products this is a very good investment.
Ciao,
Patty

No comments: