Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Hall Pass July

Now, you know I love doing these posts.  This month's hall pass is a gorgeous man who we have lusted for since he first walked into the fictitious city of Bon Tomps on True Blood.  Yes, I am talking about Joe Manginello.  Now, this is not an very day Joe.   What was wrong with the writers of this show.  He should have sex with every woman in Bon Tomps instead of chasing after Sookie.  They should have killed Sookie off first season because I know my friends and family who saw the show hated Sookie.  That is the only good thing about True Blood ending is I don't have to see Sookie.
But let's look to the future Joe is doing just fine with 5 movies in pre-production.  He is reprising his role in as big Dick Ritchie in Magic Mike XXL.  His first scene where he is sewing his thong was hilarious.
He is also rumored to dating Sofia Vergara.  That's a hot couple.  I hate to see cute guys with ugly girls.  So, I can deal with this.
Enjoy the pics.
 
joe9
The best outfit in the world Levi’s and a white shirt.
 
joe12
Pic from Entertainmnet Weekly
 
joe28
Wow, I wash my clothes on that ab.
 
joe38
So serious.
 
joe6
I love a man who can look good grungy and then look like- see the next pic.
 
joe77
What a man!

 

Ciao,
Patty



















No comments: