Friday, August 30, 2013

Mish Mash Challenge Week 5 Music

When I think about Rock and Roll Royalty the two bands that immediately think of the Rolling Stones and the Beatles but they are from across the pond and do we think of them as royalty simply because they come from a country where there is a monarchy.  Well, I want to say that Aerosmith is royalty also but somehow it doesn’t seem right because they do not come from a monarchy but they have been around for a long time, almost as long as the Rolling Stones and are still creating music.  So, they are America’s royalty so there are so many great songs they have released that it was hard to pick one but the one I picked was one of my favorites.  Pink.  I don’t know if it is real popular but I sure like it. 
So, I did a pink manicure using stamps that would I think would represent the song and the band.  So here is my mani rendition of Pink.
 
 
DSCF1414
 
 
 
DSCF1415
 
 
 
 
DSCF1416
 
 
 
 
DSCF1413
I had to use the big lip ring.  We are talking Steven Tyler
 
 
What is your favorite Aerosmith Song?
Let’s see what the other girls came up with
 
Ciao Bellas,
Patty

I'd love to hear from you, reading all your lovely comments makes me so happy! I don't get chance to reply to them all but I do read every one =)

No comments: