Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Oy Ve

Hello,
All I can say is Oy ve,  I thought today was Sunday.  I started getting my stuff ready to fix my smoky Butter London face only to realize it was Monday and not Sunday.  Every Monday I go to my DBSA meeting.  Just a little note on that.  A blogger was on Facebook yesterday admitting that her therapist had recommended she see a psychiatrist for depression.  I commented that that was great that she was taking that step.  I know many bloggers suffer from some type of depression and it is ok.  If you are taking your medication, getting therapy plus going to DBSA.  I had suffered for many years and was ok but something was missing it was when I started DBSA that my depression changed I have become really good friends with three of the girls.  Last week I had the newest member of our group over to my home and did her nails.  Today she still had her nails done and she was so happy and it gave me such a sense of joy to see that just painting her nails made her happy.  She said several people had noticed and said she looked nice.  It was so much fun.  I am looking forward to having the other two girls over to do their nails.  My therapist even told me I should do some volunteer work.  I really thought that I really enjoyed working with the elderly and decided I might see about doing some volunteer work by going in twice a month to do nails.  I really feel good tonight about this one manicure.  She picked the color it was  Hits Mari Moon and then a pink flower that went in ascending then descending order.  That is what was she wanted. 
DSCF1347
DSCF1347
Close-Up
I wanted to say to all the bloggers you know or anyone you know pass the word.  DBSA(Depression, Bi-polar, Support, and Alliance) is such a great place I recommend them to anyone.  To find out where they have meetings go to DBSA.org for meetings in your area.
Tomorrow, I will have the Butter London smoky look and tutorial.  So, sorry, my depression does throw me off a bit but things are getting way better.
Ciao Bellas

No comments: