Monday, August 19, 2013

My Favorite Indie Polish

Yesterday I did two posts stating that KB Shimmer made my favorite indie polish.  Well, here it is.  I have had this polish for about a year but it is my favorite.  It is the Vegas Bomb.  I love Vegas and I love this polish.  I am kind of saving this for my next trip to Vegas.  I was supposed to go this summer but life happens and we don’t have control.   I will make it to Vegas by the end of the year and wear it everyday. 
 
DSCF1222
 
 
DSCF1224
 
 
 
DSCF1226
 
 
DSCF1225
 
Unfortunately this polish is discontinued but it is the bomb because it is packed with glitter.  All colors and all shapes even some bar glitter that is why it is called the bomb.  So, there it is.  I definitely need another ring for this polish. Off to Ebay.
 
Ciao Bellas,
Patty

No comments: