Saturday, August 17, 2013

KB Shimmer Fall Collection Preview

I have three shades to show you today.  The first is called Turbulance and it reminds me of a cloudy rainy day.  It is grey with some fushia and teal sparkles.  it comes in a matte shade.
Turbulance
 
 
Turbulance1
 
 
Turbulance2
 
 
Turbulance3
 
 
 
This is Turbulance with top coat.  The lighting is very different because I did take these pictures outside.  If you look at the bottle you can see the silver sparkles and even the blue and fuschia
DSCF1056 
DSCF1058
 
DSCF1059
 
 
 
This is Teal Another Tail  a dusty teal green polish with a strong pink almost duo-chrome shimmer. A color I imagine would be on a mermaid’s tail.  Best in two coats.  This is the description given in the promotional shots to me it looks like the color of the horizon right when the sun is coming up over the ocean.  We are on the same page that it looks like a ocean polish.
 
DSCF1074
 
DSCF1070
 
DSCF1071
 
 
DSCF1073
 
 
This is You Go Ghoul! a Halloween polish is one that you will wear year round.  A black jelly sparkles with glitters in grape, berry and orange for a polish even a witch would love.  Best in two coats over black or three coats alone.
 
DSCF1276
 
 
DSCF1278
 
 
DSCF1280
 
 
DSCF1282
 
I really love all these colors.  I love the duality of the matte polishes and they dry so fast.  Teal another Tail is like nothing I have and You Go Ghoul is go great with the fall wardrobe I am acquiring which has a lot of purple.
That is all for now,
Ciao bellas,
Patty
These polishes were provided to me for my honest opinion.

No comments: