Thursday, August 22, 2013

Comments and Posts

Good evening,
It is just time that I have to apologize for my lack of attention to my blog my life is a real train wreck right now.  My husband had surgery on his Achilles tendon and is literally helpless.  It was a painful surgery and I have had to take charge of everything in the house.  Everything.  To top things off he had changed jobs much to my displeasure.  I had begged him not to but he said he was making the right decision.  I knew he was wrong.  He had surgery July 18th.  He got fired from his job July 22nd.  I knew not to trust his boss he is a horrible greedy man and needless to say there has been a lot of arguments and this does not help my depression.  So, I spend a lot of time taking him to interviews because he can't drive.  So, please just stick with me through this difficult time hopefully it will go back to normal soon.  Where I can go back to writing and spending more time on my blog. 

No comments: