Friday, November 29, 2013

Cirque Vesuvius

I have managed to acquire quite a few Cirque nail polishes.  I have worn a couple of them and really loved them all but this one was special I didn’t want to take it off and I did wear it for about five days.  It wore so well I just love this polish.  The formula was great.  It dried fast.  I wasn’t real opaque so I did use three coats but I didn’t care because it was just so darn pretty.  This is definitely one of my new favorite indies and I got two glitter toppers that were beautiful.  I will post them this week I need to crop them.  I wish I had someone to do the cropping for me and all I had to worry about was writing the posts.  I used to post a lot more but going back and looking at what I was posting well, let’s just say I wish I could have some redos.

vesuvius

DSCF2266

DSCF2269


DSCF2271

You can buy Cirque polishes at their website Cirque Nail Polish.  This particular polish was on the high end costing $15.00 but some are $13.00.  I do want to say the shipping is not high and you get your polishes really fast.  I think the turnaround time is about 3-4 days which I really liked.
Ciao for now,
Patty

No comments: