Thursday, November 14, 2013

What I wore with this……….

I have to say this summer was a TOTAL bummer to me.  There was no trip to the beach or anything.  Just homebound because of my husband’s Achilles surgery and I was pretty home bound because he was on Percocet and could not be left alone.  If you are in a relationship with a man you know what babies they are when they are sick.  Well, my husband is no different except he tries to do things he shouldn’t.   It is like taking care of a toddler.  At least my first husband just laid down moaning.  I would just get him to sleep and he was fine but this one no.  So, I had bought my summer wardrobe and never got to wear it.  I think I was able to wear 1/3 of it.  So, I did buy a lot of nail polish.  I just posted my August haul.  One day I was stir crazy, one of my girlfriends called and they were getting together for lunch a wanted me there.  My husband promised to be good and encouraged me to go I jumped up and grabbed the first shirt in my closet and got to painting.   So, this is what I came up with.

DSCF1849
The Shirt

dbsa1

dbsa3

dbsa


dbsa2

I used OPI Did You Ear About Van Gogh.  Then the first stamping plate I got Konad 48.  (I think everyone has that plate and if you are thinking of stamping this is the most recommended plate).  I used Konad Orange and Magenta polishes for the designs.  Now the shirt wasn’t too special but pair it up with a nice mani and you’ve got a great look.

Ciao for Now,
Patty

No comments: